Quality Residential & Commercial Pest Control Solutions in Shreveport
Shreveport is the third-largest city in Louisiana. The area boasts a significant amount of food and entertainment, but unfortunately Louisiana is also home to a lot of pests. Termites, roaches, ants, spiders, and mosquitoes can infest homes, yards, and businesses.
Don’t try to handle these pests on your own. Get help from the professionals at Anti-Pest! Anti-Pest serves residential and commercial clients throughout Shreveport, Bossier City and the surrounding areas. We offer a pest-free guarantee, so what’s not to love? Call or text us today to resolve your pest issues!
Pests We Service
Got pest problems? The team at Anti-Pest can help you enjoy your home, business, and yard once again. We can eradicate a wide range of insects and other pests, including the following:
- Mosquitoes. The summer months are meant for enjoying the outdoors. Anti-Pest offers a Mosquito Reduction Program for homes and businesses. This includes monthly treatments, including plants, shrubs, and flowers, as well as pools, fountains, drains, and bird baths. We can treat patios, courtyards, and more.
- Termites. Termites cause billions of dollars in damage to homes and businesses every year. Anti-Pest uses an exclusive injection system to get rid of pests for good. Our termite treatment puts a barrier of treated soil around the exterior of your foundation. The TERMIDOR® HP High Precision Injection System provides a uniform treatment zone with minimal disruption to landscaping.
- Ants. Ants are small but annoying insects that can get into your kitchen and food. They can even ruin an outdoor party. An exterminator, like Anti-Pest, can help treat these pesky critters. Ant treatment usually involves using insecticides and bait. The bait is designed to attract the ants, while the insecticides kill the ants on contact.
- Bed bugs. Bed bugs often come from hotels and other places where lots of people are in contact. Bed bugs can easily hitch a ride home with you and hide in beds and furniture. It can be hard to get rid of these creatures on your own.
- Cockroaches. Cockroaches are dirty bugs that you don’t want in your home. They can be embarrassing and make your home look dirty. Cockroaches can cause serious reactions to those with extreme allergies or asthma. Exterminators like Anti-Pest will use baits and insecticides to get rid of cockroaches.
- Spiders. There are many types of spiders found in Louisiana. Spiders come in many sizes and can be scary-looking. If you’re seeing a lot of spiders in your home or yard, get the help you need from Anti-Pest. Pest control companies often use insecticides containing pyrethrins, permethrin, and bifenthrin to target spiders. These products disrupt the spider’s nervous system and cause paralysis or death. Physical barriers such as sticky traps may be used to keep spiders outdoors and prevent them from entering homes and other buildings.
- Rodents. Mice and rats can get into homes and buildings through gaps or cracks in foundations, or even through vent or chimney openings. When rodents infest your home or business, it’s time to call Anti-Pest. We use combinations of mechanical traps and baits, which is an effective way to get rid of rodents. Rodents are chewers that can cause electrical damage as well as damage to walls and sheetrock. They can also spread harmful diseases.